Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 19, 20241 yr I recently tried him after getting tired of maining groot and he's super fun. also he's hot
December 19, 20241 yr I am still hoping for a new theme. Love the 78 one but new iteration and all that.
December 19, 20241 yr I am not talking about the costume. I am talking about the beard because it makes him look like so much better 😭
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003