Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 19, 20241 yr I think it would need a UE4 or UE5 remake.It is not a real remaster or what do you mean "Emulator"? Did they give you a CD with an emulator and the ps2 game?
December 19, 20241 yr nohe just means you shouId emuIate the PS2 version on PC and never pIay the "HD Remaster" version avaiaIabIe on consoIe and steam
December 19, 20241 yr I see. Thank you for the reply!!☀️In World of Final Fantasy you can not get access to Sora anymore, correct? I wanted to buy that game and play it someday.Which game engine does World of Final Fantasy use?
December 19, 20241 yr https://x.com/ArtharsFF14/status/1869764655138423228 feedback of one of XIV's most critical content creators
December 19, 20241 yr I see. Thank you! Did Square used it for other games as well?It looks really good.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003