Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 19, 20241 yr I’m ready to turn into the Flash and speed across the world to see the 3rd movie back home
December 19, 20241 yr Maybe I will change my mind when i see the movie, but from the trailers I don't like him
December 19, 20241 yr DaZ be like: I MUST hate everything sonic Otti: i MUST hate everything except Superman sometimes
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003