Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 21, 20241 yr I wouId be extremeIy upset if it Iagged behind that sorry excuse of an existence
December 21, 20241 yr stuff coming up in my backlog for 2025, which I'll go ahead and say since I like you all too much, is stuff like Digimon Survive (yes finally), Xenoblade 3 (yes finally), Stray (CAT), OneShot (NIKO), and maybe even FF7 Crisis Core Reunion. Last one is iffy tbh
December 21, 20241 yr it has carand hey pIaying xenobIade 3'II give you something in common with Iift! yippee!(?)
December 21, 20241 yr I've said this before but every time you send that I head the Taco Bell bell in my head lmao
December 21, 20241 yr there's no game I will ever not criticize 😌I just bitch about sth and then continue playing and having a great timehttps://tenor.com/view/mujikcboro-seriymujik-gif-24361533
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003