Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 7, 20251 yr @raiden94 holy shit I always missed in eva that when asuka moves in her boxes have german words on it. that is super attention to detail
January 7, 20251 yr Yes yes! The Eva team were the Kings of that- lots of Blink it and you'll miss momentsEvangelion rewards re-watches and pausing lol
January 7, 20251 yr Pog@raiden94 Asuka and Shinji talk about thermal expansion and obviously the first thing Asuka says is "I wonder if my boobs would get bigger if I warmed them up"
January 7, 20251 yr https://fxtwitter.com/MarvelRivals/status/1876660071490257036?t=omCX_ozxISZiaPIylVIOHA&s=19
January 7, 20251 yr Oh god what now lmaoHow does Sarah always find herself in the middle of drama? I swear half of peoples beef with her could just be summed up as some variation of "she's a woman" somehow lmaoAt this point even if it's not true I'm blaming all internet drama on Max tbh 😔😔😔
January 7, 20251 yr I honestly find FF7 og purists more annoying than the shippersespecially when it comes to defending og's storyor the combat system
January 7, 20251 yr Yeah it's the og fans who are the issue, not Square for dangling the carrotMaximillion I think
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003