Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 8, 20251 yr I want another dissidia. Not a follow up to nt or opera omnia, but a follow up to the original psp games. I had good fun with them
January 8, 20251 yr if this happens I will commit harakiribecause my god I really really didn't like the wii and ds era
January 8, 20251 yr guys I need recommendations for video titles. So I want to work on a FF fandom drama video to get closure forever with this fandom and so far I have come up with these titles: title for Barry "How FFXV's biggest fan descended into madness" title for Jairus "How FFVII's biggest Jessie fan got cancelled by a Square Enix dev" Or "How the Final Fantasy's biggest fandom degeneracy changed my life"depending on the video I play to do a 2-3 hour video essaydepending on the video I plan to do a 2-3 hour video essayand this video will be my magnum opuswe need to save this fandom degeneracy for future generations
January 8, 20251 yr Ehhh they're too basic too plain- you need something authentic to you, something eye catching and sexy
January 8, 20251 yr Try something like:"The Story of the FF7 Fan That Threatened Square With The Yakuza"Or like "FF14 Was a Mistake and Barry Proves It."
January 8, 20251 yr "hello welcome to my video.......... FF7 sucks , well thanks for watching make sure to subscribe peace"
January 8, 20251 yr Tomorrows S1 Finale is 28 minutes, will have a post credit scene https://x.com/cryptic4kqual/status/1856521703284978056?s=46&t=D3kSWzFbWrR5R7DGIdZpEQ
January 8, 20251 yr Don't listen to snake, we need more clear-cut video titles that say exactly what you're getting
January 8, 20251 yr Nah man we need statementsArtistic, personal, in your face announcements of stancesThrow out the illusion of objectivity- Tea hates these people, so let him clown on 'em 😤 tell them what time it is, bruder.
January 9, 20251 yr Oh, I know it does. But that's why I'm trying to help him to be part of the change that eventually kills it
January 9, 20251 yr https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1877135609661149211?t=peEEjlKqnZmTKONUi2vB7A&s=19
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003