Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 9, 20251 yr I'll commit all of the crimes if it's true that firetrucking stupid pipe dream console is what's holding the franchise up rn
January 9, 20251 yr I will be pissed aswell cuz until last year no one knew it existedI heard square has smth planned for FebruaryBut idk how reliable that is
January 9, 20251 yr I've been hearing that off and on for a while but i have no idea what "it" is, just that it's a maybe.
January 9, 20251 yr Ah, I seeI swear I thought insaw some people saying some time between the 9th and 16th but idk tbh
January 9, 20251 yr Just chatterIts probably this month tho cuz they got an inverstors meeting feb 4thAnd thats when the president gave out information about the console
January 9, 20251 yr Syndicate gang rise upAlso, y'all know the giant snake wasn't even real, right? Like, it was a vision or whatever, the fight is all in your head in-gameLike, for all the bullshit supernatural stuff the series does, even they were like "nah, we can't make the giant snake real"
January 9, 20251 yr Shut up those look firetrucking sickI've wanted to play syndicate before, is it worth a play
January 9, 20251 yr I think so, yeah. It's got an appealing setting, new (at the time) movement options, dual protagonists you can freely switch between (most of the time), some queer representation, and it's pretty much the last game before they switched to "warrior's creed" with origins (which isn't bad per se, but it's definitely a different feel)
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003