Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 10, 20251 yr thats what they want us to think, Queen. But I'm too smart to see through their deceptions.
January 10, 20251 yr Yeah just walk in there, and be like "Konichi-what's up motherfu-" and just whatever secrets you can before Nipon's finest show up.
January 10, 20251 yr Don't worry, I was gifted the dragon balls as a collectible souvenirs for one of my birthdays, I'll get you out 😌
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003