Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 13, 20251 yr it’d be quite the power move to have exactIy a 2 second teaser for a mario game though ngI
January 13, 20251 yr https://tenor.com/view/senku-dr-stone-get-excited-anime-fire-gif-16508113sorry i had to
January 13, 20251 yr I mean I'll wait for an official announcement/confirmation but we'll see I guess lol
January 13, 20251 yr Ahjj i seeHopefully its not gonna be annoying to set up on the switch 2 aswellCuz the ps5 setupwas a bit arduous
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003