Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 13, 20251 yr can't wait for DQ showing the party running around during combat and people assuming again that it's an action game /sstill one of the most nonsensical features they have ever addedI don't know anyone who played dq11 in this modeI hope it's persona 6 btw
January 13, 20251 yr Yeahhhh then show off both 😭Would build generations worth of hypeTheres like 6 kh fans in total tho
January 13, 20251 yr https://x.com/SMGold_/status/1878532962008039838 I love how my group for rivals isn't the only one that does that lolwe call Spider-Man Peter and Wolverine "Logan" because their hero names are too long
January 13, 20251 yr I have never played with them because I only play with my group of friends and match chat is muted as always
January 13, 20251 yr 😌my group consists of: The thirsty Louis simp aka me A sonic hardcore stan A Yu Narukami stan Donald Duck Daniela Dimitrescu stan Splatoon tryhard who carried us in the rivals winter eventso what I mean iswe have a bisexual person, a furry (donald), a transwoman and a weebwe are the wokest marvel rivals group ever
January 13, 20251 yr Honestly the only thing I find cringe in all that is the Yu Narukami stanThats right i keep forgetting
January 13, 20251 yr Don't listen to Lift, Dawntrail is fantastic when you don't have a bitch in your ear telling you it's midOh wow, that was a awhile ago damn
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003