Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 13, 20251 yr free trial ends when you hit the credits of stormbloodyou have two questlines you need to track: Main Story Job Questjust follow these and you are fine
January 13, 20251 yr also regarding ARRI know ppl say it's tedious in some pointsbut manthere's some crazy shit in the main storyI personally like ARR
January 13, 20251 yr Squack is the best shipSince no one asked, this isn't squallXzack: it's squatsXzack
January 13, 20251 yr Well if there's a stream/livestream for the Switch 2 reveal I'll see if I can participate in that on here lol
January 13, 20251 yr i mean let's be honest it'll be on ps5/other platforms as well no matter what it is
January 13, 20251 yr https://bespinbulletin.com/2025/01/star-wars-the-mandalorian-and-grogu-embo-main-villain-clone-wars/
January 13, 20251 yr Uh... okay...? I don't remember him so I can't particularly remember if he was a real threat or not
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003