Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 16, 20251 yr ITS. REAL AS IT GETSI remember someone here telling me it wouldn’t be revealed till march like ok buddy
January 16, 20251 yr No release date yet but there are hands on experiences that will last till May so I guess a June release date
January 16, 20251 yr Or end of MayThis do be just switch 2 thoAlso did I understand the trailer right, there's a mouse function?Otherwise I don't get why it was sliding like that
January 16, 20251 yr I miss having Kingdom Hearts content. At least we had something while waiting for kh3 but now we have nothing.Not even missing link.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003