Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 23, 20251 yr what the heII is this and rebirth's probIem rebirth in particuIar doesn't even use rtx why in the heII do you need that...............I'm sorry does Rebirth say 155 GBfor whatfor the Iove of god compress your nonsense
January 23, 20251 yr where 100 gb are probably just Ironwoods because that boring trash area was just a graphics flex
January 23, 20251 yr 200GB is disgusting 155GB is awfuI 100GB is weird as heII 50GB is... fine I guess idk man 25GB is just fine 👍 10GB is some oId ass game >1GB is some pixeI art indie game I won't pIay
January 23, 20251 yr And do they think they're stupid?Half the shit for max specs not only do you really not need the games don't even USE LMAO
January 24, 20251 yr Look... I'm sorry if this someone makes someone angry, I guess, but Expedition 33 still doesn't interest me in the slightest at all. Clearly literally only me I suppose.
January 24, 20251 yr Tf do you mean clearly literally man I've never even seen anyone else talk about that game 😭You're a dark little gremlin underneath all that moodiness sometimes Mega lol
January 24, 20251 yr https://tenor.com/view/i-dont-get-it-either-luke-tillerson-outer-range-i-dont-understand-it-either-im-clueless-gif-25530137
January 24, 20251 yr yah last year was the first time they actually put their games on playstation starting with sea of thieves (not counting minecraft since it was already there before ms brought them out )
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003