Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 27, 20251 yr Really hope this ones good (dont have much faith) though the teaser focusing on the Xenomorph pov is pretty cool.https://vxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1883701112827719746?t=yavfXrayTZcG57TosP8_HQ&s=19https://vxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1883701112827719746?t=yavfXrayTZcG57TosP8_HQ&s=19
January 27, 20251 yr https://vxtwitter.com/samster299/status/1883383703126347979 Ah yes; the popular anime Barney's World. /lh
January 27, 20251 yr https://x.com/JacobFisherDF/status/1883641821353726011?t=TOeyZNmUA20a5L-PPQObrw&s=19
January 27, 20251 yr So it wasn't just me then!So weird seeing that pop up all of a sudden,and even before the "we'll be back after these commercials" thing
January 27, 20251 yr https://tenor.com/view/meme-well-be-right-back-flying-in-minecraft-meme-gif-20705289
January 27, 20251 yr And that's Fairy Tail 100 Years Quest completed. I have no idea* if the adaptation already caught up to the manga or whatever but there's *no news* of an S2 or a continuation. Either way... this anime took too long to become good I'm sorry I'm just being honest. 13+ eps to become good is too long IMO. I guess, at the end of the day, it *did become good eventually... it's just disappointing considering when I watched original Fairy Tail it was good from the start (IMO anyway). Mashima seems to be getting bad luck now. Edens Zero S2 is still a no show for a dub or a continuation and now this. Maybe I'm overanalyzing things. Let's just assume the latter. Either way... hopefully it'll get an S2/continuation eventually.
January 27, 20251 yr fairy talehttps://tenor.com/view/horatio-cane-csi-miami-yeah-yeaaaaaahhhhh-starx-gif-17387510https://tenor.com/view/horatio-cane-csi-miami-yeah-yeaaaaaahhhhh-starx-gif-17387510
January 27, 20251 yr more Iike fairy TAILhttps://tenor.com/view/horatio-cane-csi-miami-yeah-yeaaaaaahhhhh-starx-gif-17387510
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003