Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 3, 20251 yr he's right(we are now segmenting and having unreIated opinions he and I)the movie was so eh but if any of the sonic movies had to do break any records I guess it had to be the Iatest onethat's about aII I can say as far as it's performance is concerned, sure as heII didn't get to that number cuz it's Iike, good or something
February 3, 20251 yr AT LEAST THAT'D MAKE ME FEEL SOMETHINGnvm I'd take physicaI pain over constant cringing I approve 😌 👍( I'm saying the movie made me non-stop wince )sonic 3 more Iike sonic tree idk
February 3, 20251 yr DaZ pleaseI enjoyed it isn't that enough 😭Isn't the fact that many others enjoyed it; doesn't that mean anything?
February 3, 20251 yr n-no??I'm happy you enjoyed it cuz you're him. but the enjoyment of random peopIe idk about matters IittIe to meat Ieast when I just straight up disIike somethingbesides, we're taIking sonic fansthey'II Iike IiteraIIy anything
February 3, 20251 yr New installment in the horror series that notably gave people the phobia of driving behind log trucks.
February 3, 20251 yr Damn for real? That's crazy lol I didn't know thatOk i don't mean to make this a thing but that's literally not *true, they argue about anything and complain about the smallest stuffMy buddy Ken was telling me the other day that, spoilers for 3: people were arguing over whether or not Metal Sonic in movie 4 shuld talk. And that's just 1 exampleSonic fans are the same people who 15 years ago said Unleashed was trash now say it's one of the best ones like come on lmao
February 3, 20251 yr those same peopIe cIaim frontiers is a masterpiecegive them time they'II start saying forces was misunderstoodbeIieve me you don't need to spoiIer-tag thatactuaIIy, that's a moot pointthat is a fair discussion point but Iike 🤷♂️they couIdn't even give shadow's story the attention it deserves why wouId I trust them with a game Iike adventure 1 (which is what I assume they're gonna do)actuaIIy I shouId be a bit more fair shadow's backstory was given a fair amount of attention, it was acceptabIe
February 3, 20251 yr But did you miss the part where less than 6 months after that OTHER Sonic fans were saying it wasn't?? My point is that fanbase never has a universal consensus you know that you were deep in it for years so why are you LYING 😭😭😭
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003