Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 3, 20251 yr lets be honest when it comes to these adaptations like mario and sonic theres only so much you can do to make a truly good story out of them, Sonic 3 though did a decent job at retelling adventure 2 with what I have to say is the best version of shadow so far.
February 3, 20251 yr Muki with all due respect shut the firetruck up lmao I've barely talked about it in the server
February 3, 20251 yr It made money cuz of the fanbase not cuz its a REALLY good movie (like the mario movie cuz how tf did it manage 1.5b)
February 3, 20251 yr and a decent job of reteIIing adventure 2- IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE THE MAIN VILLAIN
February 3, 20251 yr Idk why you always gotta rail in on me but it isn't funnt- I never said Oscar worthy I just said I liked it how hard is it for you to understand that you cynical firetruckin LIMEY.
February 3, 20251 yr I mean bro sonic launched a space ship from a pyrimad to a moon sized space station with eggmans logo on it
February 3, 20251 yr you don't need the dumb criminaI thing to have him be chased by some crazy truck
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003