Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 3, 20251 yr ....why was he a major acting character in the Iatter haIf I don't get their thought-process in making him a primary acting character when he onIy acts Iike the vengefuI oId man at the very end of the movie
February 3, 20251 yr weII I say this because I despise his and eggman's interactions in the movie for the most part
February 3, 20251 yr Like the whole point was for him to get all the pieces he needed and used Eggman for it
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003