Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.4k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

they don't even go super in that game 😭

I don't want to see what happens

to pedro's IoveIy face......

 

I do

this trend of 7 episodes or less a season needs to stop

I thought those two have never gone super in the games

they have!!

in sonic 3

(on sega genesis)

Do they also turn gold

knuckIes turns pink and taiIs bIinks goId

Blinks gold?

Huh

Might have been better to just turn him blue or something

oh Iawd imagine that

actuaIIy Iight bIue'd probabIy Iook fine

thats a great month

superman and Fantastic 4

Both are gonna get devoured by Jurassic World

PFFFFFFT

I am not making a joke

I don't know why, but the jurassic movies make a ton of money

Superman and F4 might not do well against it

I also saw sonic 3

Fortunately it was prior to today because y'all were being pretty careless with spoilers, just saying

....I'm gonna be honest
I did not think anyone cared

that is my bad

I'II spoiIer-tag any recent media pIot points even if they are whatever sonic 3 is

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top