Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.4k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

goddamn

17 nearly 18 hours…nothing from PlayStation

hows the exotic?

FUUUUUUUCK

I still don't have ice breaker and now there's an exotic that makes turrets??

Weird I can’t open the XIV launcher

On ps5

But people who already had it open could play it still

apparently catalyst will get

Bait and Switch

 

will prolly be meta

firetruck off

B&S????????

Goddamn

final boss on contest was so free I thought it wasnt on lol

took 3 attempts

that's firetrucking nuts

ok in your opitions what was the better day 1? this or Vh?

for difficulty and mechanics this one was better

it just ended on a wimper that sucks, but overall peak dungeon

Innnnnteresting

Seems like it'll be an easier final boss to farm

I'm not surprised

I saw salt try to solo first encounter on contest idk if he did tho

Godspeed soldier, I'll be rooting for ya

My ass is too washed to solo flawless some of these new dungeons

I need to either make good cracked builds on titan and warlock or lock in with hunter

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top