Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.4k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

Except I'm not

I'm in a coma

Randy Pitchford 🤢

Where kh4

I told you

It doesn't exist

No otti please

How long is the SoP

40 mins

It JUST started

You’re just ahead

30 ish minutes left

Last gmae is ghost of yotei

Or that new last of us game thingy

I think it might be Death Stranding 2

Split fiction

This looks cool

Oh no a game staring women lmao

☠️

Im sure twitter would love this

A new Supermassive game

You guys don't have to message me just so you know

I know

I very much know

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top