Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.4k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

THIS YEAR IS LOOKING STACKED

Where what when ?

SE presents better have missing link in it bro

Gotta hafta sell a kidney now im afraid

A few weeks ago thegamersjoint said that he heard from a source that there will be a SE presents in february and I heard it a while ago too from another source

but I didn't pay attention to it because I thought it was bs

Cynical isn't a source for anything

Come on

Yeah...

Dudes a youtuber who likes to milk stuff

yeah only trust the credible leakers

I really hope SE has something for this year

or they are cooked

They can be cooked for all i care

Shadowdrop FF7 Part 3

Just drop kh4

Otti i swear to God

KH4 doesn't exist

Jarvis
Send a nuke to his home

Kh4 exists

I know that in my heart

I still firetrucking hate that I was right

But fr if we dont see it this year then its as good as a rumor

"They won't make the same mistake as with KH3 again"

me "they absolutely will"

Imagine if after all this waiting

They spoil the entire thing

It's a tradition for Square

Happens with every game

Awww they suck at marketing then

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top