Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.4k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

we already got that with kai 😂

wdym??
dude we got beerus (Z), ressurection F (Z), future trunks (I can caII this a sequeI), universe 6 tournament (reaIIy whatever), tournament of power (hype moments)

can't wait for Dragon Ball Super Z to be the name because they're unoriginal

ugh

we aIready have it the worst with Dragon BaII Super: Super Hero

not to be confused with Dragon BaII Heroes

LOL TRUE

or Super Dragon BaII Heroes

I really don't want to think about that

A world without Dragon Ball is a world I'm not ready to know.

don't worry, we didn't have dragon ball for 20 years before super and we still got plenty of related media

dragon ball will never die lol

yeah, like the simpsons!

Hawk I'm a second half millennial; i hate the Simpsons

I suppose you're right..

Just a sad subject for me 1 year later lol I really should get over it, ig

it'II take a bit more than a year

I'd say 2 before it stops making me sad

nah dw it's still a painful subject for sure

but as a franchise db is long from gone. and depending on how the return manga arc goes, we'll probably see what they plan to do with the franchise after

they'II do Dragon BaII Super Kakarot

Kill it

Let it rest with toriyama

now with UE5 stuttering!

isn't kakarot already doing super arcs

I wish

If you want to milk him, adapt his other stuff like Sandland recently

Also been a while since you were here, Limen

how funny that sandIand got a game before an anime

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top