Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 16, 20251 yr (says the normie)from what I've seen most of his reviews are for first person shooters or action gamesguy cIearIy has a preference
February 16, 20251 yr I mean phil called a pc an Xbox and a phone an Xbox and TV an Xbox so.... yeah anything is an Xbox now
February 16, 20251 yr https://tenor.com/view/xbox-taco-bell-commercial-microsoft-original-xbox-gif-16742217
February 16, 20251 yr i mean, nintendo already made a t controller (n64), and an o controller (ring fit), and an m controller (gamecube), and
February 16, 20251 yr I mean with the joycons being a mouse its inevitableGonna be the most overpriced keyboard ever
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003