Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.5k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

seasalt_shinji

Mb hawk but yeah

They’re taking away ways to earn them in a few weeks

Hopefully they’ll make a replacement if not then uhh

isn't Iast evoIution kizuna aIready kinda "beyond" digimon adventure

I guess. No new anime. Again

don't worry we'II get um

uh

The game?

lol

no

digimon adventure 2 remake 🙂

xD

what

the

firetruck

???

w-

what

lol what

thats crazy

they made so much money yet this still happens

so is there any hope of making it in this industry?

Is there really this little job security?

yes but only in japan

which

has no pay

amazing work

every time I see this I am so happy that I live in Germany

I'm steaIing snake's quote

I hate this industry 😭

I hate video games

This shit should NOT be this hard.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top