Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.5k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

And ofc death strangling

I am periodically* very funnt

Stranding

*every period.

I think wehave known each other since....2019? 2020?

God I feel old

You kinda are

Iiar you reguIarIy make me Iaugh

I'm taking you to court

takes a drag and blows out try 7 years buddy

⛹️

hoop up bro

Yeah screw DaZ DS2 is gonna WALK this years releases.

YEAHHH

YESSSSS since I think the end of 2018 actually

7!?

7!?

HUH???????????

Bro how

dafuq

DAMN YOU'RE OL-

goIIy you've been here a whiIe!

DAZ

“Golly” 😭☠️

I TRIED TO SAVE IT OKAY

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top