Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 1, 20215 yr exclusive to epic foreverrrrrrrrrr errrrrr errrrrr errrrrprequel or whateverbut it retcon ff1 anyway in my opinions
September 1, 20215 yr If that ever happens to be the case, I'll find you, and I'll hurt you, like, you'll have to watch every episodes of The Young and the Restless, with BADLY WRITTEN SUBTITLES
September 1, 20215 yr I know about it, and I know it's terribleHence why you'll watch itTo sufferFOREVER
September 1, 20215 yr https://tenor.com/view/well-so-im-done-here-we-go-oprah-winfrey-gif-15033268Oh, operaMy bad
September 1, 20215 yr https://tenor.com/view/bugs-bunny-looney-tunes-cash-money-counting-money-gif-17544086
September 1, 20215 yr anyway back on topic, yeah no kh news im not exactly hopefulif there was one then we'd have news of one at E3 this year
September 1, 20215 yr I need them on Steam so I can play them in good conditions 😭Still better than giving my money to Epic 👀
September 1, 20215 yr I need the real quote with the context"yo dog we heard you loved shitty games so we copied that shitty game in our own shitty game"
September 1, 20215 yr https://tenor.com/view/cloud-strife-clerith-cleris-ff7ac-ff7-gif-16679988this is his face saying no
September 1, 20215 yr if you excuse me you gaming nerds im bout to finish westworld season 1 episode 2Too late . -muted-
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003