Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 23, 20251 yr Also, I feel like I'm not using the sphere grid to it's full potential, but I'm not sure if what I'm thinking is right or not
February 23, 20251 yr squall top tier but all his appearance outside of his game kinda make it shallow
February 23, 20251 yr I gotta say, Wakka using a firetrucking blitzball as his weapon is top 3 jrpg weapon choice of all time, it's hilarious
February 23, 20251 yr By far the one good thing about its combat is swapping partners doesnt consume a turn
February 23, 20251 yr I honestly am really digging combat so far, even if it does feel a bit shallow right now
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003