Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 24, 20251 yr # NOPLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LET 7R’S GAMEPLAY DIEI WANT MY ACTION GAME CHARACTERS TO JUMP DAMMITbut whyno Iike actuaIIy whybrother just pushes everyone away the whoIe game then rinoa faIIs isn’t waking up oh no suddenIy I care immensIywhat’s the point of aII those diaIogue options if it doesn’t change how squaII acts Iater onwhether you pick the meanest option or the Ieast mean option he just 180’s into caring 12 hours after one of the party members teIIs him to carenow see…. what does that say about 8 🤭“dawg square needs to fix this game ong”even 8’s gamepIay systems are boring, onIy part I’d say hoIds up great are the character designs and environments (oh and the “moving during fmv” stuff which is neat)dost thou wisheth for a remake of 8 as is or FF8 Remake
February 24, 20251 yr LMFAOOOOOOOO I mean the jump option would be nice tbh 😭I mean tbf it does need a change of things in terms of gameplay LOL but it would be nice to change a few things in the story or at least maybe add a couple thingsLike they did with FF7RThat was so great what they didBut, now do it for FF8I understand that people want a FF9 remake instead, which tbh I do too, but like...damn it people 😭Also ngl this made me laugh 😂 but I very much understand you completely!!!caresses poster of Layle, Keiss and co. CC: The Crystal Bearers, my beloved...
February 24, 20251 yr but but do whatdo you want FF7R, but for FF8 in terms of gamepIay?do you want to waIk for 30% of the game huh IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?!
February 24, 20251 yr ....well no 😭But, I mostly want it to look nice, ya know?With a few touch-ups with the story
February 24, 20251 yr that shouId be pretty easy to do, most issues with the story are easiIy soIvabIe barring the main viIIainwe wouId get fantastic cutscenes!the rest though um it's the thought that counts
February 24, 20251 yr But if a remake is just going to do what 7r is doing with the whispers and just add a very unnecessary subplot then leave it dead
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003