Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 24, 20251 yr I KNOW RIGHTIs why i saidEvery game dev needs a monolith employeeCuz those guys are the true wizards of this console genStill in awe how they remastered a game and reduced its file size
February 24, 20251 yr https://vxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1894077023640776968?t=WWAmkHmqrAll08ysciKudg&s=19
February 24, 20251 yr https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1894082627319009577?t=cVzHGPrqvyYJLVIZRI10sA&s=19
February 24, 20251 yr https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1894084858365751687?t=5l_c1AbyT5aUvG03cEB5Qg&s=19
February 24, 20251 yr https://tenor.com/view/theyre-the-same-picture-the-office-pam-the-office-us-gif-20757621Context needed
February 24, 20251 yr Yes. Cause I like wild areas exploration where I free roam not gridlocked to must go to that gym to advance blah blah
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003