Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 25, 20251 yr Kathleen Kennedy expected to leave Lucasfilm by the end of 2025 https://puck.news/kathleen-kennedy-to-step-down-at-lucasfilm/no word yet on who will replace her
February 25, 20251 yr Its a shame her legacy will go down in history as (foul)Tarnished as it will. She had like 2, almost 3 decades of success in the industry but, unfortunately her track record with Star Wars was rocky and spotty the whole time.Of course it's not all her fault, in fact I bet it's less than half, but she's gonna get saddled with all the blame like she has been since Last Jedi came out. I mean she made billions in her life so like, she'll be 'fine' but it's a weird ass history and situation lmao.
February 25, 20251 yr no dude you don’t get it man this kathIeen woman IiteraIIy ruined my Iife and kiIIed my chiIdrenI’ve heard she even stays awake!!
February 25, 20251 yr damn I cant believe I just saw BASED Duck Man DESTROYS WOKE-WARS Leader!!! -------------------> that one image of Eric Cartmen dressed as a woman "PUT A CHICK IN IT! MAKE IT LAME AND GAY!" 😂😂😂
February 25, 20251 yr https://tenor.com/view/i-felt-a-great-disturbance-in-the-force-disturbance-in-the-force-star-wars-obi-wan-kenobi-as-if-millions-of-voices-gif-5406259100354443780https://tenor.com/view/star-wars-padme-amidala-so-this-is-how-liberty-dies-with-thunderous-applause-natalie-portman-gif-21701032I can't combine gifsBut this seems like how many online will take the news: bunch of people clapping
February 25, 20251 yr Revenge of the Sith to be re released in theatres on April 25 https://x.com/starwars/status/1894417095724863576?t=Puw35N5CD3DvJHTnTj3Zhg&s=19
February 25, 20251 yr Fable delayed to 2026 https://news.xbox.com/en-us/podcast/xbox-game-studios-update-with-craig-duncan-official-xbox-podcast/
February 25, 20251 yr devoured a bit of the content did you? partook in the wok- I can't keep it up I'm sorrywhat is this, "FabIe" you speak ofsounds Iike some random game from 2006
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003