Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 9, 20251 yr onIy reason you and snake aren't us cuz weII you have monster hunter, and he has metaI gear
March 9, 20251 yr Yes, unlike FF it keeps the turn based aspect as a traditionThere are action spin offs and such but the numbered games are all turn based
March 9, 20251 yr No I was never really interested in playing the games, although I know how iconic they areOhhhh okay I see!
March 9, 20251 yr https://tenor.com/view/yakuza-yakuza-kiwami2-kiryu-kiryu-kazuma-muscles-gif-18664010
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003