Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 12, 20251 yr but you know what I'II give the series this it has a 3DS game that actuaIIy targets 60fps 👍and apparentIy on New 3DS, it actuaIIy reaches that more often than not
March 12, 20251 yr You know DaZ I was watching Digital Foundary's video about that new Elden Ring spin off and they said we were cringe for expecting games to be 60 fps because only gameplay matters
March 12, 20251 yr these peopIe are fans of the game that unironicaIIy said 30fps is better because it's cinematic
March 12, 20251 yr Oh Bloodborne? Nah it's even better they said, "We belive it is the optimal/best framerate for Action games."But yet somehow people blame that and there not being a remaster on SonyDoes anyone ever just think that FromSoft doesn't want to remaster it lmao?
March 12, 20251 yr tbh? good.I'II be so reaI I do not trust them to do a remaster with how many awfuI things I've heard from dark souIs' remasters
March 12, 20251 yr I think it's a crowbcat video that does the best showcase of the first one lolI think the Scholar edition messed up.some stuff for Dark Souls 2 as well
March 12, 20251 yr oh. joever.....this reminds me how many times has capcom done any kind of muItipIayer experience weIIthe best I can say is RE5's spIit-screen, but even there it doesn't fiII up the entire screen so ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
March 12, 20251 yr i dunno, but the fact that 15 year old PSP monster hunter games had more streamlined multiplayer is wild
March 12, 20251 yr Ok obviously you don't have to watch the whole hour especially right this very second but
March 12, 20251 yr Its bad lmaoAnd this was like, not that long after it'd been out, just between mid ps3 and early ps4Thumbnail kinda says it all lol
March 12, 20251 yr mkay I just skipped to a random comparison point in the video andBrightness +50 Gamma +50remaster done 👍I'II watch the entire thing Iater and be proper depressed / more appreciative
March 12, 20251 yr In some ways the dark souls 2 one is worse but almost not lol.... I unironically think that's just what they did sksksksk I've played both and it sure as shit feels like it
March 12, 20251 yr once you figure out wilds mp it's not hard to keep using it but there's just so much needless menuing and loading screens for a current gen multiplayer experiencewant to hunt with your friends for an extended period of time? cool just join a Link party. or a lobby. or a squad. but half the time you'll error trying to join. and you have to join every quest back and forth. want to just explore together and fight together? join environment link. but you can't do any quests together. want to play through story? welp you can only join once the fight begins so have fun waiting for your friend to watch the scenes and sit through escorts. even better, want to play through story together? can't do that either, you both have to watch the scenes separately and once you finally reach the fight, one of you has to quit their battle to join the SAME battle with your friend )i think the worst offender is the last one. trying to play together with my partner was the worst experience ever
March 12, 20251 yr it's like they don't want you to play the story with anyone, which is sort of fair since it's low rank and basically a glorified tutorial campaign but it's still insane how convoluted everything is
March 12, 20251 yr A bit cringey but here you go I guess (you may have to open the link if you want to watch the trailer) https://x.com/WithTheWill/status/1899697613295042718
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003