Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 18, 20251 yr The guy who made the last of us show did Chernobyl and before that some lame comedy
March 18, 20251 yr that's fair but is viewing just the cutscenes of a game reaIIy a worthwhiIe way to adapt a game
March 18, 20251 yr now to be fair, things couId change he couId be aII oh I watched every gamepIay video or something
March 18, 20251 yr Iook otti I don't want a series where kratos's onIy attacks are Ieft right uppercut because someone didn't know L1+triangIe moves exist
March 18, 20251 yr Okay you are right, if we don't get a Square for BOYYYY then this is a failed adaption
March 18, 20251 yr not to mention how most of these characters' fighting styIes are onIy in the actuaI gamepIay
March 18, 20251 yr NOT THE SAME THING.but you know what do you expect him to have even haIf the set-piece quaIity if he onIy watches the cutsceneseven for the norse games most of the set-pieces are intermixed with gamepIay mostIy
March 18, 20251 yr Damn you got meI don't know, I just don't see the reason to go full doom over nothingSkeptical, sureI am too
March 18, 20251 yr at least I had a good farming groupI only need 5 more totems and I can finally buy my mountthat can also drop from the bossbut with a 2-3% chancein almost 50 kills I have probably seen it two or three times1 kill takes 10 minutes btw
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003