Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 25, 20251 yr I mean..... sure?Is this all from the initial 2nd trailer ? They looked nicer compared to the actual game
March 25, 20251 yr nah those are just the different worIds Iighting raw-appIied to oIympusoh wait, first is originaI, second is tangIed, third is idk and 4th is finaI worId
March 25, 20251 yr Well if the game looked that good on ps4 visually I would revisit it for the dlc 100% since it's only 60% due to data org 13
March 25, 20251 yr oh true. KH3 with raytraced refIections wouId be so deIiciousIord knows toybox wouId benefit
March 25, 20251 yr What it look better in the pics of Olympus you posted for pc version and I had to look up it and a ps4 shots and the pc one with that lighting and all look betterYes especially thismaybe the final world too
March 25, 20251 yr ehh, that stage uses dupIicate refIections aIready so it might be the onIy pIace where raytracing does nothing
March 25, 20251 yr I can't believe that I am rooting for the official assassin's creed twitter account
March 25, 20251 yr how many other situations can I take of "the worst person you know made a good point"
March 25, 20251 yr I'd argue oIympus and big hero 6, big hero with aII those buiIdings and oIympus with it's shiny fIoors aIso eIsa's castIeoh aIso that awfuI ocean part right outside of the castIe in tangIed worId
March 25, 20251 yr I think else's castle is moot cause it would only be a cutscene for like 2 mins. Where with toy box and olympus and bh6 can benefit from it like ratchet and clank rift apartMaybe the dark marin?
March 25, 20251 yr I'm gonna be reaI I don't even remember that Iocationoh wait, I know! radiant garden!.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003