Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.4k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

I hate it

So Nightcrawler's in too?

Thats it?

😔

Are you hoping for the prequel nightcrawler?

I'm just surprised is all.

I'm just going to assume James Marsden, Rebecca Romijn, Halle Berry, and possibly Hugh Jackman will be returning as well.

The only one not returning from the trilogy is Elliot page (just assuming)

Just for how to explain kitty pride

Disney's first trans Marvel superhero

I joke, but I doubt they'd pass up the opportunity

Just watch the grifters seethe hard

We are talking about Disney here, right? Unless it's a background character that's easily cut, they are never doing it

I can't beIieve that dude

that is Iike, so woke fr

Iike

uhhh

shaking my smh

it's not the same without snake here 😔

These firetruckers have celebrated "our first gay character" like 10 times and each one it's just a background or secondary character that they can always cut easily

TRUE

It's either this or they let them make something and just cut it entirely like they did with the new Pixar show or Moon Girl

gasp! they wouId never!




teII you that

!

So yeah. We're getting the pre-Days of Future Past X-Men it sounds like.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top