Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 27, 20251 yr Otti is the eternal Muki hater lolAlso I can't believe Queen is actually gonna move back to Japan without leaking KH4 smh... unles.... I just realized something.Isn't it convenient that the second she moves to Japan we heard nothing about the game?😳Clearly not only does she know something she's involved in it- I cracked the code.
March 27, 20251 yr the emote didn't immediately show up so all I saw was the name and for a split second I thought "Why did he call me a loser 😭"
March 27, 20251 yr thank god this game is being reveaIed here Imaoyou you find iris via via via your eyeiris found via eyehttps://tenor.com/view/laughing-emoji-laugh-rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-gif-442184557415776636https://tenor.com/view/laughing-emoji-laugh-rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-gif-442184557415776636
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003