Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 27, 20251 yr you beIieve in fake stories =\unIess P1 and P2 means pIayer 1 and pIayer 2, I regret to inform you that your system contains goIden retriever IeveIs of easy beIievabiIity 😔
March 27, 20251 yr I meant the part where you said I am a mix of everyoneCan't really talk about it when no one can play it
March 27, 20251 yr @Daz_4th https://x.com/Wario64/status/1905271571083591724?t=xluL6vneJOGeIdi8FvbE_g&s=19
March 27, 20251 yr c'mon otti, I think you mean "remake that changes everything so it's just P5 again"
March 27, 20251 yr right so you have snake's optimism mixed with depression you have muki's wiII to be excited whiIe aIso understanding he wiII get buIIied for it you have queen's sacriIigeous Iove for pre-orders you have some of my hatred offset by your strange benefit-of-the-doubt givance
March 27, 20251 yr (idk I couIdn't think of anything for queen)OH!you have queen's Iove for kingdom hearts 👍fixedthis is such a roundabout way to Iet other peopIe pIay your games Imaoeven pIaystation's system is Iimiting but at Ieast it isn't so roundabouteh, time'II teII about it's uses for now it's just fine in my eyes
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003