Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 28, 20251 yr Anyways, I am not defending netflix here or anyone making that statementBut this is one time where it actually holdsZelda is an anthology series, every game barring some rare ones, always does their own thing with general stuffLink, Zelda, Ganendorf, master sword and some stuff like the volcano, villagers etc will stay the same but they all do their own thing with it
March 28, 20251 yr Tbh I'm just being inflammatory for no reason- im.not all that invested in it, I just don't like squandered potential. Some folks been wanting an animated Zelda for a long time.is all, i feel bad for them
March 28, 20251 yr If Zelda is getting a live action, or even animated, it should continue that tradition
March 28, 20251 yr TRUE.but what if.now hear me outit's set in the modern day and Iink isn't some random guy setting out an adventure by his own wiII and drive, instead it's cuz "this is just Iike that fantasy game I used to pIay..."wouId that not be the cooIest videogame adaptation of aII timejust Iike minceraft 👍
March 28, 20251 yr yeah but that* was cheesy and awfuI and *this wiII try to be something so cooI and awesome
March 28, 20251 yr Soken cooked with FFXIV's new soundtrack. I honestly don't know what genre the track is but the lyrics try to rhyme and one part of the lyrics is just "Now we come to orange! Gotta rhyme something with orange See that nothing rhymes with orange Thinkin' I'll just work without orange"
March 28, 20251 yr late may but the actual highlight is the crafter zonecrafter zone mains are sweatier than ultimate raiders
March 28, 20251 yr when they released Ishgard restoration in Shadowbringers it turned into a PvP fest that includes doxxing, mass reporting and threating other people
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003