Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 28, 20251 yr iirc you can kill it in 1 minute even soloyou can even solo kill arkveld in 2 minutes
March 28, 20251 yr See, I think I see the problem: this can be taken 2 ways On the one hand, you've got the more well-received stuff like "what if we sent the characters to a new world but they're largely unchanged in terms of identity and personality" which is ideal for when you (the writer) don't want to do a shot-for-shot remake of an existing story On the other hand, you've got the stuff people have a problem with like "I never consumed any of the source material, but I saw a pic of the character and a clip of him doing a cool thing, so I'm gonna write a story completely devoid of relation to the source material that probably should've been its own thing instead of using the skin of an existing IP" and that's just... well, it's why we keep talking about adaptation curses
March 28, 20251 yr true! the third way is saying you've never pIayed the games before the thing reIeases
March 28, 20251 yr .... how you look at it....Cause you run the risk of die hards and casuals hating it
March 28, 20251 yr The only two live-action game adaptations that I genuinely enjoyed are Detective Pikachu and SonicSonic being #1 of course 😌
March 28, 20251 yr Because it genuinely is an amazing movie series? LolYou can tell they put in so much effort?
March 28, 20251 yr true! I can't wait for them to not have any of the game's Iocations or stages and not even do the finaI boss but they'II make sonic say "watch out, you're gonna crash! aaaa!" and then the audience wiII cIap
March 28, 20251 yr I'd bIame some of that on the medium but even removing the Iive-action stuff it's just okay
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003