Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.4k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

remember muki, I don't hate you for you are, I onIy hate your peopIe-

premise?

There's no way you can hate an ost just because you learned who the composer is

I mean Iike

you know what I mean 👍

WOAH WOAH WOAH OWAH

WOAH

# WOAH

I SAID YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

Aren't you the same people...?

MODS

That's gonna be a warning

ssssshhhhh

BAN THIS DUDE

LMAO

And I did not know that, kinda makes sense now

EEK

MODS

DO SMTH

I MEANT THE BRITISH

😭😂😂

C'MON COLE YOU HATE THEM TOO RIGHT

Im dead bruh

Dw cole

🤝 ?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top