Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 3, 20251 yr SameHope we get a new trailer soon tooNot even new trailer, the first trailerAlso, Krypto is a firetrucking menace
April 3, 20251 yr Expecting late April to early MayAt least around the time of 'THUNDERBOLTS*' is when a trailer will release
April 3, 20251 yr it's been 13 yearswhy wouId I use that phone gps when there's a minimap on the screen
April 3, 20251 yr VG outlets saying this is how totk shoulda launchedSwitch 2 making everything on the switch look dated
April 3, 20251 yr https://vxtwitter.com/DisneyStudios/status/1907915527365730326https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1907917456016027674https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1907917727408464340
April 3, 20251 yr https://x.com/cinemacon/status/1907917664657486196?s=46&t=D3kSWzFbWrR5R7DGIdZpEQhttps://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1907919208736071754https://x.com/discussingfilm/status/1907919852649721863?s=46
April 3, 20251 yr At the end of the day, I get it when people have their favorite games they want to play. I mean that’s me with Zelda, but I’m definitely not getting the switch first day. Maybe like…..Christmas time or afterwards when it’s on sale idkZelda better not be $80 tho
April 3, 20251 yr I saw that image before but I didn’t even notice the Zelda games’ price because of the othersThankfully I have the two games alreadyBut…if I want S2 enhancement I gotta pay $20 in total 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑firetruck Nintendo man, why couldn’t they just do it for freeOh wait
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003