Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 5, 20251 yr I knew it was gonna flopI kept telling duck man too“The console will only succeed if the price it right”Lo and behold
April 5, 20251 yr Dw about syl she isnt bothered sbout getting it anytime soonAgain, saved up for this
April 5, 20251 yr ya know though, if I dont see kid icarus at all this gen I will be really sadI am hoping him doing kirby, is like a multi game deal
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003