Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 5, 20251 yr Nintendo only fans when they come out of their escapists bubble echo chambers once:
April 5, 20251 yr https://tenor.com/view/i-choose-violence-kermit-kermit-the-frog-i-choose-gif-10422324706632525771
April 5, 20251 yr I think the Ieast sensitive person here is us and the most sensitive person here is coIe?
April 5, 20251 yr Ah but who's more sensitive? The people said to be sensitive? Or the people titled by the other supposed sensitives?
April 5, 20251 yr I had to deal with this server in 2019, post-KH3 I'm a firetrucking war veteran at this point
April 5, 20251 yr Iowkey?squaII is not okayhe's justHE HAS NOTHINGHE'S SO EHWHY ARE YOU ATTRACTED TO CARDBOARD EXPLAIN
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003