Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 5, 20251 yr Is America actually gonna recover from thisDude snake stay safe out there, must be hard on you old peopleDamn
April 5, 20251 yr oh so the years of lying showing a ultra spec version of a game only to get a downgraded one for years is not an issue
April 5, 20251 yr Yeah i got the hardest workers in thsi country being deported and I have gamers with bad opinons controlling the fate of the industry I've loved for over 20 yearsIts a miracle I'm not in a WORSE mood most of the time lol
April 5, 20251 yr I hate Ubisoft cause they killed Rayman, others hate Ubisoft cause of culture warI am not the same..
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003