Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 5, 20251 yr While America is in shit right now, trust me when I say so is Japan but in their own national situations lol
April 5, 20251 yr Oh I see the stuff you're saying, I'm not blind But You and I both know what the dominant talking point about them is lol
April 5, 20251 yr Ubisoft used to make great Assassin Creed games man, and I'm actually being serious
April 5, 20251 yr Yeah but who's gonna do it?4 REAL.Micro is dead, Nintendo is doing their thing, and Sony gets cold feet.
April 5, 20251 yr All the other options are multi console or got out of console making - not to mention AMV and Navidia are the only two PC elements that matter so like
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003