Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 5, 20251 yr by the time it would come out, there is no longer exclusive games for it so the steamdeck is more interesting/affordable
April 5, 20251 yr I wouId Iike this if the age rating wasn't aIso there I'm assuming it won't be that way internationaIIy but you never know
April 5, 20251 yr But hey WE (YES ME AND YOU) EILL PAY EIGHTY DOLLARSDawg even our cartridges (some of them) have the age rsting on ejThe totk one is so horrible
April 5, 20251 yr After seeing some more gameplay of MK World, I feel like this game has a bit of an identity issue or maybe I just had a completely different ideaLike when the game was revealed I thought each grand prix would be connected. So you run 3 laps in the first one and then just continue driving to the next so you can finish the 3 laps there until the 4th oneBut its nothing like that. You just stop until everyone finishes and then its just driving to the next course that only lasts one lapThe second mode is more what I had in mind where you just go through like 5 or 6 courses in one go but from what I am seeing they are all just one laps too with an elimination round
April 5, 20251 yr https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1908593173938790602 well expect more of these then
April 5, 20251 yr GUYSI THINK THE VIDEOGAME MOVIE CURSE HAS BEEN LIFTEDit took 2 movies to make me not stand jack bIack and they're both shitty game adaptations that's honestIy incredibIeI cannot wait for the good oIe "guys the movie honestIy exceeded my expectations and jack bIack won me over as steve"aII he does is narrator voice things from the game 😭
April 5, 20251 yr Cuz they’re actually goodThe Minecraft movie is js making money cuz its Minecraft and cuz its Minecraft
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003