Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 6, 20251 yr It hard to explain cuz there's a few different ways it can feel depending on the person and the intake process
April 6, 20251 yr It's a doubled edged sword with me sometimes. I don't like raining on people's parade or hype... but I also call BS out as BS 🤷♂️
April 6, 20251 yr It makes me 'the asshole' or 'the villain' of most other Discord servers. For me and my experience at least. I've kind of embraced it and it only motivates me further. Most of the time. Still gives me unneccessary amounts of unneeded stress though
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003