Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 7, 20251 yr Although I probably shouldn't go that far. Maybe I'll get the Kirby DLC down the line. Maybe. It depends. Right now... it won't be happening anytime soon and it's not worth it for me right now
April 7, 20251 yr m-muki my point is that you buying the consoIe is you supporting them so therefore, is it too far off from defending themhey! I never said that! it was snake 🤭
April 7, 20251 yr ohh yeah I did caII you a seIIoutbecause you BOUGHT OUT THE STOCK EYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....nvm that makes no sense
April 7, 20251 yr You all can dog pile the console and company all you likeDoesnt stop me from liking their productsThey have been doing this shit since the 3ds era
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003