Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.4k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

get a Ioad of this

-eggmun

Queen is typing up the declaration of the independence dawg

(queen which essay is this)

(it was due 11 minutes ago)

20250331_181540.jpg?ex=67f5ae5e&is=67f45cde&hm=8c957399ed1c7250140b872e52ce1340850c6ff2348863c64c2542194469fdfd&

( 🤭 )

Alright guys, after reading this entire Nintendo convo how about a change of subject? Lol I absolutely get the anger and frustration at Nintendo because firetruck them, but let’s just drop it. We’ve been talking about this shit for the past week and unfortunately nothing will change from now

Syl these grown men have been bullying me

oh.......

queen's taIking

sense

😔

I dont know what you expected

LMAO TRUE !

Senile old coots

caIm down xigbar

Plus you guys have been putting Muki in a terrible spot lol let’s just be happy for the people genuinely excited

It been a week? Felt like it was slow

I must say I agree- I know, bit of a hypocrite- I was super in here complaining like a mf day 1 and 2 but, it's been almost a week, and it's lost it's charm tbh

NEVER

DAZ.

Queen had to take a few minutes to snatch a mod's hat, lol (I'm guessing cole's)

This guy

This hawk bro just comes in

Dips

I told you he was evil

You are not mysterious hawk

Ikr

Evil ass dude

given he's offIine, true!

Thank you bro

Of course

hey!! I'm a nice person

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top