Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.4k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

GTRCH8aX0AA_Vpf.jpg?ex=67f5b095&is=67f45f15&hm=3f38f7e72106ed45e8516325af84927c9691b250b99eabe2209c71fe8e6b443e&

# YES PEAK

CHICKEN JOCKEY

LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID HAWK

YESSSSSS

It’s interesting actually because the people who shat on it watched it and were like “oh wait…they actually cooked” LMFAOOOOOO

PEAK

I never played minecraft so I’m not interested in the movie but it looks funny

My whole theatre burst into flames anytime kung fu panda said a Minecraft word

queen you Iike* [thing I personaIIy don't Iike] *you can't say this

(I'II add in the thing I personaIIy don't Iike once I figure it out)

Yes I love Sonic and forever will love the series LMFAO

FLINT AND STEEL

Im really bad at the games but i like the comicssss

How tf do you suck at sonic

Syl even im good at those

Syl issue

Lowkey

And you’re a better gamer

she pIayed a game other than frontiers and forces that's why

Bruh

I hate it

Yeah exactly

Sonic da best

Wait you can beat every Soulslike but not Sonic...?

sonic is Iike reaction time on steroids for some of the games

and if you're pIaying the 2D games, you can't see anything coming up so it's just memorization

Omg I love the comics!!!!!! They’re so good

couId be that

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top